TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

5 posters

Go down

What upcoming games are you looking forward to? Empty What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Post by J-Ster 1/28/2021, 11:24 am

What upcoming video games are you looking forward to that've so far been announced.

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

What upcoming games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Post by slooroo 1/28/2021, 6:51 pm

Elder Scrolls 6 if Bethesda doesn't ruin it (it's possible)
The re-release of the first Nier title plus a third Nier game is being made
Maybe Breath of the Wild 2 but I haven't finished the first yet
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

What upcoming games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Post by Jirachu 1/30/2021, 9:43 am

Although I can’t get new games easily, I look forward to any new kirby or hello kitty titles that could come out just cos kirby and hello kitty are adorable xD and pink Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

J-Ster and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/2/2021, 5:57 pm

New Pokémon Snap! Smile

And D/P remakes if they ever come out. xD

(I'm not into a lot of different game series, unfortunately.)
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/6/2021, 7:29 pm

Melanie wrote:New Pokémon Snap! Smile

And D/P remakes if they ever come out. xD

(I'm not into a lot of different game series, unfortunately.)
I like a limited amount of games too xD

I easily prefer to just play games that are cute overall xD

Which does make me quite fond of Nintendo, really. Pokémon, Mario, kirby, animals crossing, smash brothers and other Nintendo titles tend to have a good amount of cute and upbeat elements Smile

Nintendo over Sony any day for me I would say. I think the only Sony titles I would really care for are the Spyro games and little big planet of they still make any of that.

Well....and maybe fortnight. Fornight is alright. It doesn’t seem as violent and morbid to me and more of a fun party type game xD I wish I rescued my fortnight magazine from my house but I didn’t think of that...

Edit; and the ratchet games I think they still make them? Those are cool. But I do overall like Nintendo more than Sony xD

Honestly, I do kinda have a fondness for gaming overall, writing out this post helps me see that.....I would like to motivate myself to game more again sometime xD I guess I have been at least casually playing dress ups a fair amount lately at least though (those are pretty :3)
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 3/23/2021, 9:37 am

The new D/P remakes are the upcoming games I'm most excited for at the moment. I plan on pre-ordering Shining Pearl sometime later this year. I've already decided that I'm choosing Chimchar as my starter Pokémon.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/27/2021, 10:57 pm

J-Ster wrote:The new D/P remakes are the upcoming games I'm most excited for at the moment. I plan on pre-ordering Shining Pearl sometime later this year. I've already decided that I'm choosing Chimchar as my starter Pokémon.
These same games for me too🥰 how did I not post about it yet? XD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 2/1/2023, 12:59 am

Hogwarts Legacy, for sure. As a long-time Harry Potter fan, it's a no-brainer for me!

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/1/2023, 10:39 am

Probably any future games they add to the project yno site would qualify.

I also hope I get to play the new gen Pokémon games sometime. I bet they are awesome Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/2/2023, 1:02 pm

I've heard that there may be a new Animal Crossing game coming up. Though I kind of doubt it'll be on the Switch, because that system is reaching the end of its life.

I definitely want to get the new system and Animal Crossing if I can. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 4/17/2023, 11:34 pm

I don’t know if yno project will have new games but….any new 2kki update is good👍

I must say I have been so into those games this year, but I have been warned to avoid the chat servers for them; as not all the fans of those games are nice people. In general, though, it’s good I limit my time online or chatting online in general (including on forums. I am good only using forums with only good friends on them: but yeah…).
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 10/19/2023, 8:19 pm

The new Mario Wonder game, for sure. It looks like it's going to be a fantastic game.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 10/19/2023, 10:30 pm

I think it's already out, but Detective Pikachu for the Switch. Smile I want to buy it sometime, maybe next month, or for Christmas.

Also, Renton is super excited about the new Spider-Man game, which I think is becoming playable at midnight (he pre-ordered a digital copy a while ago). He's a huge Spider-Man fan.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down