TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games you're taking a break from

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games you're taking a break from - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you're taking a break from

Post by Melcharge 2/10/2022, 4:35 am

The only games I'm playing right now are Pokémon Go and Magikarp Jump. Razz I'll get back into games again eventually.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Games you're taking a break from - Page 2 Empty Re: Games you're taking a break from

Post by Jirachu 6/19/2022, 5:36 pm

Been not so into Pokémon shield since I got to an annoying puzzle part….

I do wanna use a walkthrough at some point. But they are annoying to look up with not as much time on my hands as I would like Neutral
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 6/23/2022, 4:58 am

Most games. I'm more into reading right now. Though I did play Pokémon Go a bit earlier.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 1/28/2023, 1:46 pm

Ehhhhh for months now I haven’t even touched my 2ds. I just find interest in other things more these days lol and find games online/on apps faster and easier and more satisfying to play Razz

Yume 2kki has been the only real hard core ish game I played this year overall. It’s hard core to me cos it’s very hard to unlock stuff, so normally I just play it to explore the worlds overall.

Edit; I also plan on getting back into playing its prequal, yume nikki, sometime soon too. That’s the one that’s in my avatar by the way lol
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/30/2023, 8:15 pm

I got a bit tired of Pokémon Yellow after playing it a lot. I'll pick it up again eventually.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/1/2023, 10:41 am

I don’t know if I will make time for yume 2kki again over the week or the weekend in case I diside to enjoy other things. Although, I love that game, so maybe I will make time for it. Or maybe I will check out more of the other games on that site xD The games on that site are wicked cool in general, so it might be fun to see how good I am at them!
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/2/2023, 1:03 pm

Animal Crossing. After playing it almost daily for a while, I need a break. Razz
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarno 2/2/2023, 9:10 pm

i played less on my switch lately since i am just busy with work lately but i played some mario party superstars last weekend
Jarno
Jarno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/7/2023, 9:52 am

I haven’t played yume 2kki for a few weeks now, I think. Probably cos I seen like every level now Razz every level that’s easy to access, I mean. I want to look for walkthroughs for the game sometime so I can visit harder to reach levels, and actually collect the effects and wallpapers in the game xD;
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 2/10/2023, 12:22 am

I'm currently taking a break from The Sims 4, in order to focus on Transport Fever.

(I lost all of my Sims when my laptop broke... pretty much everything important was backed up except for that save file Sad . I'll re-create them - but only once I've finished with my trains!)

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/6/2023, 12:18 am

Jirachu wrote:I haven’t played yume 2kki for a few weeks now, I think. Probably cos I seen like every level now Razz every level that’s easy to access, I mean. I want to look for walkthroughs for the game sometime so I can visit harder to reach levels, and actually collect the effects and wallpapers in the game xD;
That said, I really want to get back into it. I just probably should look into video walkthroughs.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 3/7/2023, 2:03 pm

I might take a break from Animal Crossing. I got really into it and played it every day for a while, and now I'm bored of it again. xD;;
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 4/1/2023, 9:01 pm

Maybe yume 2kki. I am getting bored of seeing all the same levels in it over and over xD;
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2