TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Animal Crossing games have you played?

3 posters

Go down

Which Animal Crossing games have you played? Empty Which Animal Crossing games have you played?

Post by J-Ster 7/5/2021, 5:32 pm

Animal Crossing first came out in 2001 for the Nintendo GameCube. It has since had five main series games and a few spin-off games released. Which ones have you played before?

I've played both New Leaf and New Horizons. I first played New Leaf in 2015. I ended up restarting that file in 2017, though. I ended up playing my original New leaf file a lot and putting over 100 hours in to it. I didn't play the new file nearly as much, though.

New Horizons is my favourite out of the two I've played. I like the huge amount of customisation options the game has. It's so cool that you can decorate the island in any way you like.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Which Animal Crossing games have you played? Empty Re: Which Animal Crossing games have you played?

Post by Jirachu 7/7/2021, 10:46 pm

I played the game cube one and wild world Smile they are not the best titles, but they were still good fun Razz

I really hope to get new horizons for my birthday this year. Fingers crossed Very Happy

I think animal crossing has potential in becoming one of my favourite Nintendo series due to how cute and pretty the games can be (the nature elements are relaxing too) Smile That said, collecting and decorating clothes was something I always really liked when I played the two titles I owned^^ I even drew some dress paturns for the game cube game in an old dream journal of mine back in 2010. XD really!

I remember two villagers I liked a lot in my files were peanut and mint xD both squirrels. It makes sense I would prefer more wild animal based cute animal villagers. Now I would likely like bunny villagers a lot (as watching wild bunnies is one of my relaxation hobbies now :3) but squirrels are still cute too❤
Jirachu
Jirachu

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Which Animal Crossing games have you played? Empty Re: Which Animal Crossing games have you played?

Post by Melcharge 7/20/2021, 5:21 pm

My first AC game was City Folk, which I loved and put over 100 hours into. Next was GC, which I played even more and had multiple towns (with two or three memory cards). Then Wild World, which I barely played and didn't like much. I got New Leaf on its release day and played it a TON, for over 700 hours total, on and off until NH came out. For a while I was super super into NH and played it for I think over 100 hours, but then got bored with it after a while.

I also got Happy Home Designer in 2015 and enjoyed it, though not as much as most of the others.
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down