TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is awesome! :D

2 posters

Go down

This is awesome! :D Empty This is awesome! :D

Post by Jirachu 1/23/2022, 11:20 am

Bodyline’s lolita clothes have become a lot more super affordable now Razz Some stuff only sells for nine bucks now! I duno if that’s too good to be true, but if it’s not too good to be true, maybe I will get to own something lolita related really soon Smile Hopefully sometime this year.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

This is awesome! :D Empty Re: This is awesome! :D

Post by Melcharge 1/28/2022, 4:48 pm

Be careful. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. The pieces are probably really cheap and low-quality. o.o;

Your best bet would probably be either saving up for a good dress, waiting until you can afford it, or converting thrift clothes into Lolita-inspired dresses (just don't CALL them Lolita since people who wear the fashion might get annoyed. Lolita has specific rules).
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/1/2022, 11:48 am

I have heard bodyline has made nice stuff, though. I don't feel interested in getting involved with the lolita community, anyways, due to my sensitiveness about other girly people. I rather just wear the fashion for myself.

But, I do understand your post, don't worry Wink

edit; it would be too hard to save up for the brand dresses on the type of money I get, anyways, so its best I just do things the way I want. But, like I said, I rather avoid the general community and wear it for myself only anyways so that should cut down on any potential drama if that could happen.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/2/2022, 9:20 pm

Jirachu wrote:I have heard bodyline has made nice stuff, though. I don't feel interested in getting involved with the lolita community, anyways, due to my sensitiveness about other girly people. I rather just wear the fashion for myself.

But, I do understand your post, don't worry Wink

edit; it would be too hard to save up for the brand dresses on the type of money I get, anyways, so its best I just do things the way I want. But, like I said, I rather avoid the general community and wear it for myself only anyways so that should cut down on any potential drama if that could happen.
You don't have to be part of the community if you don't want to. (I'm not. I've heard some Lolitas can be elitist, so I avoid the whole thing.) But I'm warning you, some dresses end up being NOTHING like the photos, so do research before you buy. You wouldn't want to end up with an ugly dress when you paid for a pretty one.

Like I said, maybe try buying thrift store clothes and making them cute and Lolita-like. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down