TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art programs

3 posters

Go down

Art programs Empty Art programs

Post by Jirachu 7/1/2022, 2:26 pm

I mean, it’s not typical gaming, really, but I kinda played those like they were games a lot as a kid Razz I always had a creative drive Smile Have anyone else here shown interest in that sort of stuff?
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Art programs Empty Re: Art programs

Post by Lady Pikachu 7/1/2022, 4:03 pm

Yep! I use windows paint, paint.net, GIMP, & FireAlpaca whenever I use my drawing tablet. I tend to use paint.net and windows paint equally depending on my mood. Gimp I use to color, FireAlpaca is for when I start designing my twitch page, and emojis for when I return to streaming. :3
Lady Pikachu
Lady Pikachu

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 7/1/2022, 7:08 pm

I like Paint.net. I used to draw a lot with it, and now when I edit a picture that's what I use.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 7/2/2022, 1:04 pm

I think art in general was one of my biggest hobbies as a kid xD I had tons of art books and magazines I used to look at for hours too and got seriously excited about craft projects from what I remember.

I miss the programs I used to fool around with as a kid. Nowadays, I still enjoy creating art, but I am easily prone to artist block due to confidence issues I have with my ability to imagine new ideas Neutral I do think this might of been a major reason I bought my two writing prompt books….to help me get my creative confidence I had as a child back Smile Just being self expressive as a whole is fun. And should be that way. Even as you get older Razz Fun really doesn’t have an age limit anyways.

That said, I wonder if the fun effects in those childhood art programs would also help me get past my tendency towards artist block. But, at least I have my writing prompt books now Smile And I am sure Melanie is happy to read I am using writing as a self confidence help tool too Razz
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum