TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Category changes

Go down

Category changes Empty Category changes

Post by J-Ster 9/2/2022, 11:26 am

Edit: In the end, I changed the sub-board to 'Pokémon Video Games.' So, any topics about Pokémon games go in that board. Anything else Pokémon-related (Topics about the TV shows, books, songs) have gone into 'Entertianment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I've been thinking about our board layout recently and what changes to make it it. Recently there has been soem boards getting very little posts in, and some getting lots of posts in. So here are what changes I'm thinking of making.

Remove the Pokemon boards

When we first started this forum, we made quite a few video game boards as there were lots of posts about them. The general Pokemon board was a board for Pokemon spin-off games, the show, songs, and anything that wasn't a main series game to be posted there. Not to mention there hasn't been a new thread created in it for ages. So the threads about Pokemon spin-off games can go in the Nintendo boards.
Threads about the TV show can go in the Entertainment boards. Threads about Pokemon songs can go in that boards too.

And the Pokemon Main Series Games board has very few topics in it, and those threads can easily fit into the Nintendo board.

Shouldwe go ahead with this?
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum