TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mario Movie (2023)

4 posters

Go down

The Mario Movie (2023) Empty The Mario Movie (2023)

Post by J-Ster 12/2/2022, 1:09 pm

Well, a new trailer has just released for the upcoming Mario movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnGl01FkMMo

This looks cool.

Last edited by J-Ster on 3/7/2023, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

The Mario Movie (2023) Empty Re: The Mario Movie (2023)

Post by Jirachu 3/6/2023, 10:07 pm

I wanna see the Mario movie really badly. Mario was a pretty big part of my childhood, so it’s sure to bring back nice memories for me Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 3/7/2023, 11:07 am

I plan on seeing this movie too. It looks like it'll be a great movie (and certainly much better than the dreadful 1993 Mario movie) with some funny moments in it.

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 3/13/2023, 1:55 pm

Renton and I want to go see it in theaters when it comes out. Smile We saw previews of it when we went to see Puss in Boots, plus they had a poster for it in the theater.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 4/18/2023, 1:31 pm

I've seen this film, and I thought it was a great movie. There were lots of references throughout the entrie movie. There were lots of funny scenes during the film too. The pacing throughout the movie was done well too. The video game music used in the background at times was a cool addition too. The plot was a bit too simple, but still enjoyable to watch, in my opinion.

I'd definitely recommend watching this movie, especially if you're a big fan of Nintendo games.

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 4/29/2023, 9:35 am

I saw it last Sunday with my friend Smile it was REALLY good! I enjoyed that they had some AC/DC music in the movie, too, and princess peach was my favourite character, hands down. Bowser was also really funny xD even though he also was just horrible haha. And the rivalry between Mario and dk was entertaining too. And the Mario kart scenes! Smile honestly, I think it’s one of my all time favourite films. I would definitely watch it again! But, probably not in theaters only cos that’s expensive for me. I try to not watch a movie in theaters more than once due to money. But I wouldn’t mind doing that with the Mario movie if I could xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

The Mario Movie (2023) Empty test

Post by Melcharge 5/8/2023, 2:38 pm

Yesterday Renton and I went to watch the Mario movie again. Smile This time we went to a bigger theater in a different town, and it was super nice! The seats were super comfortable, and reclined. The seats were assigned too, so we didn't have to worry about getting a good seat (especially since we bought our tickets an hour early). The popcorn was great, and they had a lot of sugar-free options for drinks. We ordered mozzarella sticks, which they brought right to our seats during the movie, and they were really tasty! (And I had spicy sauce that was actually spicy. xD)

Seeing the movie again was a lot of fun, too. ^^ Unfortunately, we missed the beginning since we were a bit late getting back to the theater, but since we already saw it before it wasn't a big deal. It's a really fun movie. Also, the offensive words Peach called Bowser (p*ycho and l**atic) didn't bother me as much this time, probably because I knew it was coming. Still my least favorite thing about the movie, though. Razz
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JHG 6/3/2023, 11:09 pm

"Too much?! It's a perfect! Woohoo!"
JHG
JHG

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/17/2023, 11:08 pm

Mario movie is on Netflix now. I should rewatch it sometime👍 It’s a great movie
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down