TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prettiest shows you watched? :)

2 posters

Go down

Prettiest shows you watched? :) Empty Prettiest shows you watched? :)

Post by Jirachu 12/24/2022, 8:00 pm

In this thread we can talk about shows we have found pretty/elegant to watch (generally appearance wise, anyways)^^

I would say Bridgerton is a top contender for me, though I watch it less now cos I find I do not have the emotional maturity for it at the moment….Winx club is also super pretty, lalaloopsy is pretty in a cutesy and silly way (I love that show, bummer I almost finished it now!), sailor moon is pretty, and I know any shows that theme around princesses tend to be very pretty/cute to me, too^^

Also Pokémon is pretty and elegant at times, too. Especially the contest episodes for dawn and the showcase episodes for serena can be really pretty to watch^^

And shows relating to art tend to be beautiful, too. It’s fun to hyper focus on that :3

And another kids show I find super pretty is Angelina ballerina^^ I should watch that again sometime too

As for bridgerton, I do want to reintroduce that show to myself over time, as I love the elegant style to that show Smile I just want to make sure I don’t get immature over some of the romantic drama in it. As sometimes that can be an emotional trigger for me. But I think as I get better at my optimism goal, it should be easy for me to just be entertained by that stuff and not get as deep about it Wink
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Prettiest shows you watched? :) Empty Re: Prettiest shows you watched? :)

Post by Melcharge 1/30/2023, 9:14 pm

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The animation and character designs are both gorgeous. It's a shame more people don't give it a chance.

Also, girly anime tends to be very pretty. I thought Madoka Magica was pretty (when it's not being horrifying Razz), and I haven't seen much of Sailor Moon, but what I've seen of it was beautiful. Smile

It's hard for me to get into an animated show if it doesn't have good character designs.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 7/13/2023, 9:31 pm

Reading the first post, haha, I came a looong way. I watch bridgerton now, and the “romantic drama” is just entertaining to me now. It’s just a show o.0

I also watch Emily in Paris now, too, which is a similar type of show.

Both are also very pretty Smile they could make for fun dreams at night, too xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down