TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke? Empty Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke?

Post by J-Ster 1/9/2023, 1:10 pm

A nuzlocke is challenge that is used in the Pokémon games to increase the difficulty. The rules of a nuzlocke are that you can only catch the first Pokémon you encounter on each route. If you are unable to catch it, then you don't get another chance to catch a Pokémon until you arrive at the next route. If a Pokémon faints, then you have to store it in the Pokémon Centre PC box and not use it again. If you run out of Pokémon, then you lose the game. You also have to nickname every Pokémon you catch as well.

I'm currently doing a nuzlocke on Pokémon Platinum. I've currently got 2 GYM badges on Platinum and am currently at Hearthrome City. Although, it was frustrating how the first Pokémon I encountered on the first 3 routes was Bidoof.

So, has anyone else here done a nuzlocke before?
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke? Empty Re: Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke?

Post by slooroo 1/9/2023, 5:48 pm

Not in a long time but I have
slooroo
slooroo

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke? Empty Re: Have you ever done a Pokémon nuzlocke?

Post by J-Ster 1/10/2023, 4:50 pm

slooroo wrote:Not in a long time but I have
Cool! What game did you do the nuzlocke on?
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/30/2023, 8:17 pm

I've started Nuzlockes on a few games but haven't finished one yet. Renton and I were each doing a Nuzlocke of BD/SP but lost interest.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 2/1/2023, 12:23 pm

Well, I now have 5 gym badges in my Platinum nuzlocke. I'm now heading to Celestic Town in the game. My current team is Infernape, Gastrodon, Jolteon, Kirikitune, and Bibarel.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 3/7/2023, 10:50 am

I've now got all 8 badges need to challenge the Elite 4 now. I currently only have 4 Pokémon on my team: Infernape, Gastodon, Jolteon, and Bibarel. I did make a few captures since the last post, but all of those Pokémon got killed while battling opponents.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 3/7/2023, 2:07 pm

I'm trying a Blue version Nuzlocke. Smile I love gen one and have played it more times than any other gen, so I thought it would be a good game for me to Nuzlocke. I'm about to fight Brock. Also, my starter was Bulbasaur. (I generated a random number on Google and choose the starter based on what number I got.)

I'm playing the 3DS Virtual Console version.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 3/10/2023, 1:04 pm

Melanie: Good luck with your nuzlocke!

I finally defeated Cynthia today and completed my Platinum nuzlocke. It started off badly when she killed my Bibarel before it had a chance to take out a single one of her team. But Infernape, Gastodon, and Jolteon were able to take down her team to win the battle.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum