TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a completionist?

5 posters

Go down

Are you a completionist? Empty Are you a completionist?

Post by Kyng 5/3/2023, 12:35 am

When you're playing games, are you a 'completionist'? That is, do you care about 100%-ing the game and getting every achievement, or do you just stop when you've finished the bits you want to do?

Myself, I'm not a completionist. I used to be when I was younger, but now that I don't have as much time for it, I just don't have the patience any more.

What about you?

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Are you a completionist? Empty Re: Are you a completionist?

Post by slooroo 5/3/2023, 2:06 am

Depends on the game. There are some I want to 100% and some I don't.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 5/5/2023, 7:58 pm

Not at all. I play as much as I want, and then I'm done. Razz (Or I might restart.) I usually play the main storyline and maybe the postgame. I don't think I've ever even bothered catching Mewtwo on Pokémon R/B/Y; I usually beat the Elite Four and then start over.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 5/7/2023, 11:34 am

I tried to catch every Pokémon on my old deluge account, but obviously, didn’t succeed Razz it doesn’t bother me, cos working towards it overall was still fun Smile who knows, maybe I will get even closer on my new Pikamel account xD

I didn’t use my account from 2018-2020 again because most likely it was deleted. Since I didn’t use it in over a year, and they delete accounts after nine months if no one logs in from what I remember reading. So I just started a new account to play again this year. It will be cool to see how many Pokémon I might manage to catch this time around Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 5/8/2023, 7:38 am

It depends on the game. But most of the time I just focus on compelting the main storyline, then the post-game content. I've never been interested in stuff like collecting all collectables, or other tasks like that.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 6/4/2023, 10:19 am

Ehhhh I don’t worry about completion. I just focus on the game being fun.

Although, one day, I wanna learn more of the harder secrets in the yno project/yume games cos I have been playing them pretty much most of this year in general in terms of gaming and I should know them pretty well at this point Razz even if they can be confusing to figure out a lot of the time xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum