TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 5

3 posters

Go down

The Sims 5 Empty The Sims 5

Post by Kyng 7/2/2023, 6:07 pm

https://www.digitalspy.com/tech/a44369821/sims-5-free-to-play-launch/

The Sims 5 is rumoured to be free-to-play at launch, following a new job listing.

With a working title of Project Rene, the next core entry in the life-simulation series is currently in development – and it looks like fans might be able to start playing at no cost when it's eventually released.

EA is advertising for a Head of Monetization & Marketplace for Project Rene (via @TheHenfordHen on Twitter), and an interesting detail in the listing is that Project Rene has been described as a "free-to-enter game".

This lines up with comments that Giant Bomb journalist and industry insider Jeff Grubb made last September, when he said that EA was considering making The Sims 5 a live-service game.

Interesting, but not massively surprising: I think I got The Sims 4 base game for free from a promotion too, and then I bought a few of the DLCs and expansions (which have always been the real money-makers with that game Razz ).

So, are you interested in The Sims 5?

Kyng

Back to top Go down

The Sims 5 Empty Re: The Sims 5

Post by Melcharge 7/3/2023, 11:42 am

I've never played The Sims, but it looks interesting, so I might give it a try sometime. Smile

I like slice of life stuff, so it might be a game I'd enjoy.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 10/1/2023, 10:12 am

I wish I could play sims. Maybe I would make scenarios from my dreams in that game Razz if it’s possible to do.

Edit; or make the characters talk about my dreams xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum