TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You're Banned" Game

+7
Ascended Dialga
J-Ster
Jarno
slooroo
Surfingpichu
Jirachu
Melcharge
11 posters

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

Go down

"You're Banned" Game - Page 65 Empty Re: "You're Banned" Game

Post by Jirachu 12/26/2023, 11:17 am

Banned cos I like animals a lot Smile Hopefully I can stay healthy enough so I can keep staying as much of a vegetarian as I can desire (I really don’t like harming animals for food…) ^_^
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/28/2023, 9:11 pm

Banned because meat eaters can love animals too. I eat meat (I tried going vegetarian in the past but it didn't work for me), and I love animals.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/30/2023, 10:36 am

Melcharge wrote:Banned because meat eaters can love animals too. I eat meat (I tried going vegetarian in the past but it didn't work for me), and I love animals.
Banned cos I know they can, don’t worry Wink I didn’t mean to come off as difficult to understand with my post o.o

I think for me, not having a pet, being a vegetarian works best for me in Umn….ways I don’t know how to put in words. I guess it’s how my being sensitive processes some stuff? Again, I have nothing against meat eaters, and I know they can also care about animals as much. I didn’t mean to upset anyone I am sorry please understand that sometimes it’s hard to explain some stuff but I don’t hold anything against anyone I promise Sad
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/31/2023, 7:17 pm

Jirachu wrote:
Melcharge wrote:Banned because meat eaters can love animals too. I eat meat (I tried going vegetarian in the past but it didn't work for me), and I love animals.
Banned cos I know they can, don’t worry Wink I didn’t mean to come off as difficult to understand with my post o.o

I think for me, not having a pet, being a vegetarian works best for me in Umn….ways I don’t know how to put in words. I guess it’s how my being sensitive processes some stuff? Again, I have nothing against meat eaters, and I know they can also care about animals as much. I didn’t mean to upset anyone I am sorry please understand that sometimes it’s hard to explain some stuff but I don’t hold anything against anyone I promise Sad
It's okay, I'm not mad. Smile I just wanted to state my opinion.

Anyway:

Banned because 2024 starts tomorrow. xD
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/2/2024, 1:34 am

Banned because 2420
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down