TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library

3 posters

Go down

Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library Empty Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library

Post by J-Ster 7/27/2023, 1:10 pm

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/07/nintendo-expands-switch-onlines-game-boy-color-library-with-two-zelda-classics

That's great to see that more classic games are continuing to be added to the Switch Online library. Smile I haven't played either of these two Zelda games before, since I've never owned a GameBoy. But since I have the Switch expansion pack, I'll definitely try playing these games, since I enjoy playing Zelda games in general.

What other classic GameBoy, GBC, or GBA games would you like to see be added to the Switch Online library next?
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library Empty Re: Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library

Post by slooroo 7/28/2023, 5:50 pm

Oracle of Seasons is the only Zelda game I've ever beaten. It's actually pretty good. Seasons was a bit combat focused while Ages was more puzzle focused (both have puzzles and combat, just how they were arranged was made to be this way.)
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library Empty Re: Nintendo adds two Zelda games to the GameBoy's Nintendo Switch Online library

Post by Melcharge 7/30/2023, 11:18 pm

Never played either, but I might give them a chance sometime. Zelda games are fun, but I'm terrible at them. Razz
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down