TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today

3 posters

Go down

Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today Empty Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today

Post by J-Ster 8/8/2023, 6:53 pm

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/08/pokemon-stadium-2-and-pokemon-trading-card-game-available-on-nso-today

I'm surprised that the TCG has been added instead of either the generation 1 and 2 games. Since it's harder to obtain a copy of those games now due to the Virtual Console closing down. And surley more people would prefer the main series games get added rather than spin-off games.

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today Empty Re: Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today

Post by Melcharge 8/9/2023, 3:27 pm

Pokémon Stadium 2?? That's amazing! I loved that game as a kid! Very Happy

Sad that there's no R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG, though. Hopefully someday. At least I can play Stadium 2 again; I had no way to play that game at all, while I can play the others on my 3DS or DS Lite. Stinks for people who don't have access to those, though!

As for TCG... I have that game on the 3DS, and had it on the Game Boy as a kid. Not sure if I'll bother playing it on the Switch or not.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today Empty Re: Pokémon Stadium 2 And Pokémon Trading Card Game Available On NSO Today

Post by slooroo 8/9/2023, 7:21 pm

I had both as a kid. Stadium 2 is fun in a goofing off way and TCG was actually pretty cool and I hate they never went further with the concept of "doing gyms" but with the card game.
slooroo
slooroo

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down