TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you watch post-credits scenes?

3 posters

Go down

Do you watch post-credits scenes?

Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_lcap100%Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_lcap0%Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_lcap0%Do you watch post-credits scenes? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you watch post-credits scenes? Empty Do you watch post-credits scenes?

Post by Kyng 8/10/2023, 12:01 pm

Sometimes, a film will have a bonus scene either in the middle of the credits, or after the end of the credits. These can serve a variety of purposes, from setting up the sequel to just adding a little extra joke. They began to become common in the 1980s, and some franchises have become famous for them: for example, the MCU uses them extensively in its movies. So, do you stick around to watch these?

Myself, I tend to stick around for them quite often. For the MCU movies, I always do (albeit only because the friends I watch them with insist on staying around for them Laughing ), and even for other action or comedy franchises, I often seem to end up staying around just in case Laughing . I probably wouldn't do this if I was watching a more serious film, though: in those cases, I'd only do it if I knew in advance that there was going to be one.

What about you?

Kyng

J-Ster and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Do you watch post-credits scenes? Empty Re: Do you watch post-credits scenes?

Post by J-Ster 8/10/2023, 7:36 pm

Often I tend to wait for them. I always do for the MCU movies, since those always show upcoming teasers for the next movies.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 8/15/2023, 1:25 pm

Yes, almost always. Even when I don't want to, Renton always does for every movie, so yeah. Razz
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down