TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney :)

Go down

Disney :) Empty Disney :)

Post by Jirachu 11/21/2023, 9:00 pm

Edit: *removing concerns that can lead to dramatic posts in this thread. Let’s just keep things light hearted.*

Talk about Disney related stuff, here Razz it could be films, merch, music, celebrities, games, Disney world, Disney plus, the princesses…you name it xD

I love Disney, personally. I don’t own Disney plus (I would be a little nervous to own it, too, cos a lot of their live action movies use harsh stereo types…), but I am a huge fan of Disney merch I own (like colouring books and princess stuff), the princesses obviously, kingdom hearts, other Disney games are fun, too, and I also like looking at instas and YouTube channels with fun to look at free Disney content too. And the Disney website also has quite a few fun Disney videos you can watch for free, as well. I also like music related to Disney, as well. I even follow some Disney related metal tracks on Spotify xD I should listen to them again sometime.

One of my best friends also owns Disney plus, and watches Disney channel a lot, too, so I often get into them with her over at her house when I visit Smile she is a pretty huge Disney fan overall, too. We are careful what we pick to watch, though, in case of stereo types that bother me (why are there mean girls in some of those films, anyways?….it doesn’t make sense, cos the princesses show Disney is very pro girlyness if anything o.0 maybe it’s the same logic behind why Taylor swift sang “you belong to me”…..society is weird)

My dream vacation is also Disney world, and Paula and I are hoping it will be possible for us in the next year or two <3

And I plan on getting a Disney princess calendar for the new year Smile

I also love Alice in wonderland and the lion king a lot, as well. Lion king obviously cos I used to have my own dog named simba xD he isn’t alive anymore, but he was a really good friend of mine for many years. Smile

I have had tons of Disney related dreams too :3 oh! And I also like Tinkerbell a lot as well^^ and anything Mickey Mouse characters is fun too <3
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down