TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80s cartoons :)

2 posters

Go down

80s cartoons :) Empty 80s cartoons :)

Post by Jirachu 12/14/2023, 7:55 am

Talk about 80s cartoons, here! I wanted to make this thread especially for cuter ones, like Care Bears, mlp, rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake, ext, but maybe so more people can relate to talking here if they aren’t as into the cuter ones, I can make this about the 80s cartoons as a whole. I probably will still mainly wanna talk about cute ones for my posts anyways dispite it xD

Lately 80s have just been kinda an aesthetic for me, and maybe part of why is how much I like colouring and colours as a whole and I like that 80s stuff is often super colourful Smile But another reason? There’s just….a lot of empowerment in 80s media. I actually am gonna say it: The 80s were kinda to this world as a whole what 2004 was to me. They were epic, and it’s strange things didn’t keep getting cooler for awhile after they ended. Very much like me with 2004. But, acknolaging 80s stuff more as a whole might just help me get that power I felt I lost back Smile plus; rainbow brite and Care Bears avatars? Yes please xD

And I think it’s silly I disliked stranger things over a mean girl character. Light is so much stronger than darkness, no matter what people made me think in the past. That’s why I am working on optimism now Wink
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

80s cartoons :) Empty Re: 80s cartoons :)

Post by NerdiestKen 12/18/2023, 2:04 pm

Out of all the 80s toons, my all-time favorite is M.A.S.K.
80s cartoons :) M.A.S.K.
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum