TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite way to exercise?

2 posters

Go down

What is your favorite way to exercise? Empty What is your favorite way to exercise?

Post by Melcharge 12/18/2023, 9:59 pm

Exercise is important and a great way to improve both physical and mental health. But not all types of exercise work for everyone. What ways do you like to exercise? Do you play sports, go for runs/walks, dance, go to a gym, etc.?

I mainly walk, either by actually going for walks around the apartment complex or pacing back and forth, always while listening to music. Smile On the days I walk a lot, I usually walk around 10,000-15,000 steps, but on some days when I was really into it I got to 20,000+. It depends on things like the weather and where I go that day (I can't pace when it's too hot, because I really dislike heat, for example). I try to walk almost every day when I can.

I find that walking a lot helps me focus, wakes me up in the morning (I've heard exercise is similar to caffeine but without any negative side effects), helps my moods, gives me time to think of writing ideas and other things I want to plan out, and, of course, gives me a chance to enjoy music in a way that I can't when I'm sitting down and multitasking.

How do you exercise?

Last edited by Melcharge on 12/20/2023, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite way to exercise? Empty Re: What is your favorite way to exercise?

Post by Jarno 12/19/2023, 8:53 pm

i like to take walks
Jarno
Jarno

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down