TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you accomplished today or recently?

+5
Surfingpichu
Melcharge
slooroo
Jirachu
J-Ster
9 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

What have you accomplished today or recently? - Page 11 Empty Re: What have you accomplished today or recently?

Post by Melcharge 11/4/2023, 8:46 pm

Lots of cleaning, especially in the kitchen. Lots of appointments too (including a dentist appointment where I got some bad news I was kind of expecting, but some good news too.) Lots of walking (13,724 steps so far today), and some grocery shopping.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

What have you accomplished today or recently? - Page 11 Empty Re: What have you accomplished today or recently?

Post by Kyng 11/15/2023, 10:46 pm

Done some work on a forum theme upgrade Smile .

Kyng

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 11/16/2023, 2:35 am

I had a day that felt like the place down there today.

But mlp and remembering simba are helping to comfort me Smile I wonder if simba got to be an alicorn when he entered heaven…
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 11/20/2023, 12:56 am

Doing some pages of writing, including working on CoGM. Not spending any more money. And surviving all these mood episodes.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 11/23/2023, 11:46 am

Having avatars with characters in cute dresses is calming for me, cos it reminds me of innocence and it’s happy Smile

And innocent and happy are great words for one of my best friends irl, too, who sometimes I find myself thinking about when I feel scared about life. She goes to my day program, too, and although she is a younger adult sometimes she is a lot more mature than me xD; like, I don’t think she ever has meltdowns like I do….(I mean, yes, meltdowns can be a part of having autism, but I think I am like the only person in my program who hasn’t really outgrown having them yet. Although I am working hard to. I think, they aren’t ever really outgrown, maybe, but you find more and more ways to cope over time? I am not sure)
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 11/24/2023, 6:55 pm

Waking up early. Eating lunch when I needed to. And (hopefully) breaking out of the cycle of mood episodes I was in.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/21/2023, 5:39 pm

I really have been becoming more confident the last few months Very Happy It’s also cool that I actually like bratz dolls a bit more now, and see that they aren’t such bad toys Smile They are pretty and girly to look at, too, and can be fun for inspiring me to groom myself with make up and assesories ^_^ Cos style is all about self expression! :3
Jirachu
Jirachu

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/2/2024, 4:28 pm

I did some cleaning on my own while the person who helps me was on vacation.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11