TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat Thread

+5
JHG
Surfingpichu
Melcharge
Jirachu
J-Ster
9 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

General Chat Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: General Chat Thread

Post by Jirachu 12/7/2023, 8:48 pm

J-Ster wrote:Good evening, everyone! Smile

I'm currently watching some football on Amazon Prime Video. They're showing several football matches on it this week.

@Jirachu: Cool! Smile What are your favourite Taylor Swift songs?

@Melcharge: Glad to hear you're feeling better. Smile And yeah, it might be best to write some fiction for a little while if you're bored of memoirs.

@Slooroo: Welcome back to forums!
I like so many choosing is hard xD I am listening to her Christmas album right now Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/9/2023, 9:57 pm

Hi, everyone! Smile

I've been doing alright. I'm still hyperfocused on reading. xD Though I'm trying to get back into Pokémon too.

Renton replaced his old 3DS battery so we can play 3DS games together easier. He also bought used copies of SoulSilver and Alpha Sapphire from a couple local nerd stores. AS wasn't too much, but SS was really expensive, even though it was loose. He also bought a used Pokéwalker and replaced the battery, and he got it working again, which is really cool.

I recently got a couple new Switch games as sort of an early Christmas gift to myself, Detective Pikachu Returns and a game I wanted to try called Coffee Talk. I haven't tried them yet since I haven't been playing games much lately, but I definitely want to play them once I can focus on games more again.

I also have a vinyl record of the 20th anniversary version of Fallen, which is an Evanescence album. Very Happy I haven't opened it yet -- I kind of wonder if it'll be worth a lot later if I keep it sealed? -- but I might want to display it in my office somewhere. It also comes with an Amy Lee poster.
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster, Jirachu and NerdiestKen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/12/2023, 12:46 am

What up, y'all! What's going on?

First of all, let me give a heartfelt apology to those I wronged in the past. To be honest with you, I've been through it all and I had 2 mental breakdowns, and struggling with my mental health since. When it comes to mental health, it's not even easy to control it or stabilize it and I learned it the hard way. Sorry if this sounds scary to you, but it's the truth.

Always be yourself, always be you 💚
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

J-Ster, Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/12/2023, 2:39 am

NerdiestKen wrote:What up, y'all! What's going on?

First of all, let me give a heartfelt apology to those I wronged in the past. To be honest with you, I've been through it all and I had 2 mental breakdowns, and struggling with my mental health since. When it comes to mental health, it's not even easy to control it or stabilize it and I learned it the hard way. Sorry if this sounds scary to you, but it's the truth.

Thank you for the apology Smile I know what it’s like to struggle with mental health…..I also struggled with my own for many years, too. I am getting stronger now, though. I know mental health in general is a bit of a battle for all of us in at least some way. Just letting you know I care for what you have been through. You are strong. It’s gonna be okay Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

NerdiestKen liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/12/2023, 1:19 pm

Thanks, Jirachu. Smile
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/13/2023, 8:26 pm

That's understandable. Mental health issues are always a struggle, and there's nothing wrong with struggling and needing help. I myself have bipolar 1 disorder (and have had various misdiagnoses before that) and I've been struggling with my mental health for nearly twenty years. I'm glad you're feeling better, and don't be afraid to PM me if you want to talk. Smile I'm no professional, but mental health is a topic that means a lot to me and I'm always trying to expand my understanding of it.
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster, Jirachu and NerdiestKen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/14/2023, 7:49 am

Yesterday I struggled with mental health a bit too but cos of my optimism goal and also them wanting me to just focus on positives at check in tomorrow at day program, I will make sure to just focus on the good parts Smile Like how fun my new colouring book is ^_^

And also now I know getting past hating boredom should be a goal of mine too. Yesterday was a day of learning. That’s not a bad thing. Plus, I deleted Instagram, so now I have to learn stuff more outside seeing peoples feed posts in general now. Hopefully as time passes learning will be more and more peaceful, since I know stress can be a health concern.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/14/2023, 10:30 pm

How's everyone doing tonight? Smile
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/15/2023, 4:19 am

NerdiestKen wrote:How's everyone doing tonight? Smile
A bit sniffly. Trying to stay calm. Neighbors gave me a Covid test to do in the morning.

Praying this is just a cold and not Covid. And, hopefully, my dad will still take me to dc if it’s a cold cos it would be difficult for me if the trip was canceled Sad I wanna see the family…and get away from that difficult neighbor……and also get some money cos they always give financial gifts and it comforts me to have that because I have too much anxiety to hold any kind of job.

Also, it would just be wonderful to see family in general Smile getting free coffee at breakfast is fun, too! (I LOVE coffee <3) And other fun free stuff, like free fruit^^ yeah…I don’t wanna miss out T_T

But this does feel more like it’s a cold because Covid felt different. While as this really feels like a cold I am still testing too though cos that’s important to.

On a happy note, uhhhh…my new hk colouring book is fun Smile And I recently had a funny dream about my brother eating all my chocolate on me xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 12/15/2023, 7:54 pm

Welcome back to the forum! Smile Thanks for the apology.

Sorry to hear you're still struggling with mental health. If you need any support with that, then I'm sure plenty of people here will be happy to help. Smile

And, @Jirachu. (She made a post on another forum confirming she does have COVID) I'm so sorry to hear you caught COVID right before you were due to go on the trip. Sad That is such a shame to hear you're missing out on it. I hope you have a quick recovery, and if you need anyone to talk to during these times, then we're all happy to help. Smile
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/15/2023, 11:30 pm

How's everyone tonight? Me, I had a nice nap and did a bit of writing.
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/16/2023, 3:01 pm

@NerdiestKen, I am doing great Smile What do you like to write about?

@J-ster, I wanted to actually stay home, so getting sick…..didn’t bother me at all xD That bus just seemed scary to me o.o;;; But thank you all the same Wink Being congested and stuffy still isn’t very fun, anyways, even if I am happy the trip was canceled.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/18/2023, 1:56 pm

Jirachu wrote:@NerdiestKen, I am doing great Smile What do you like to write about?
Well, I do vintage Chicago TV guide scheds since I have an extensive collection, write questions for the trivia games I got back in hosting, do fanfiction work, do historic events from 1984 to 1993 from the 9 world almanacs I own, and probably do some fantasy writing stuff for the first time.
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/19/2023, 11:44 am

NerdiestKen wrote:
Jirachu wrote:@NerdiestKen, I am doing great Smile What do you like to write about?
Well, I do vintage Chicago TV guide scheds since I have an extensive collection, write questions for the trivia games I got back in hosting, do fanfiction work, do historic events from 1984 to 1993 from the 9 world almanacs I own, and probably do some fantasy writing stuff for the first time.
So you like to do like blogging type stuff Smile Thats really cool! I enjoy that kind of writing, too. The other writings you do also sound fun! It seems you really enjoy to write Very Happy You should talk more to Melcharge sometime, cos she is also super into writing Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

NerdiestKen liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/20/2023, 4:55 pm

Yeah, but at times I get distracted by the outside noise around me.
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next