TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat Thread

+5
JHG
Surfingpichu
Melcharge
Jirachu
J-Ster
9 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

General Chat Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: General Chat Thread

Post by slooroo 12/20/2023, 5:56 pm

I've been really sick the last couple days so I was struggling to do much of anything. Still sick now but the antibiotics are kicking in and I'm starting to be able to focus a little again. My fever was reaching a point where if it got any higher I'd need the ER.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/20/2023, 11:55 pm

slooroo wrote:I've been really sick the last couple days so I was struggling to do much of anything. Still sick now but the antibiotics are kicking in and I'm starting to be able to focus a little again. My fever was reaching a point where if it got any higher I'd need the ER.
Yikes! Please be okay slooroo! You matter a lot to us😭
Sad
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 12/21/2023, 6:11 pm

I'm recovering pretty well. Still not "better" but I'm past the fever stage so I can do some basic things again.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/22/2023, 10:58 am

slooroo wrote:I'm recovering pretty well. Still not "better" but I'm past the fever stage so I can do some basic things again.
I am glad you are okay now Smile Stay strong sloo!

I am amazed how positive I stayed all through having tested positive lol. I think finally isolation can end now, and we are gonna have me tested again later Smile

I also have been getting super into make up lately. I have always liked make up a lot, but, at this point, it’s like a hyper focus more than maybe it’s ever been xD I even learned make up hygiene stuff I was never that aware of, which makes me understand now why I sometimes got uncomfortable rashes and stuff from wearing make up a lot in the past.

I think chapsticks/lip balm are a favourite of mine, they don’t change the appearance much but they make my lips feel good and they have such a pretty scent a lot of the time Smile

Eye shadow is fun too. I was a little obsessed with it at times as a teenager xD I wonder if I was more aware of make up hygiene as a teen, cos I remember very little if any rashes. I might of broke out a lot, though. But teens do tend to break out so I don’t know? Also, I had a lot of kid friendly rather than adult make up mostly up till I was like 17, so the chemicals mighta been less harsh with less hygenics. But probably with my mom around I am sure I kept things clean at least a little. My mom wore a lot of make up and never had break outs or anything, anyways. And none of her make up was kiddy stuff either.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/23/2023, 1:15 am

How's everyone doing? I'm thinking of skipping Christmas this year, because I just really find it very stressful. Hope y'all understand.
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/23/2023, 1:36 am

NerdiestKen wrote:How's everyone doing? I'm thinking of skipping Christmas this year, because I just really find it very stressful. Hope y'all understand.
I 100% understand. I feel the same about Christmas, tbh. I almost considered skipping it this year too. I might look into it next year.

I had fun singing karaoke with some friends tonight Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

NerdiestKen liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/27/2023, 1:56 pm

Happy Wednesday all, what's going on today?

p.s. Just made my 100th post a moment ago. Smile
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/28/2023, 4:56 am

NerdiestKen wrote:Happy Wednesday all, what's going on today?

p.s. Just made my 100th post a moment ago. Smile
Congratulations on your 100th post Very Happy

i am up cos it’s raining and sleeping when it’s raining sometimes is annoying lol

I have been more and more into collecting make up these days xD it’s fun haha
Jirachu
Jirachu

NerdiestKen liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/28/2023, 10:54 pm

How's everyone doing tonight?
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 12/29/2023, 3:26 am

Ahoy ahoy. My illness is pretty much gone except for a rare cough. I've had to instead tear out the floor in my bedroom to install new joists because the old ones were rotten and broken and the floor was at risk of collapsing. It's all fixed now so I've brought all of my stuff back except for my books which I'll do tomorrow.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 12/30/2023, 10:26 am

I am glad you are starting to feel better sloo Smile

I have been getting back into reading cos of a book I have about a doll named hitty Smile a short while ago, I was on fanfiction.net reading Barbie fanfics xD Some of them are really well wrote imo! It’s just fun seeing how people do their own takes on the movies and stuff. In general, it’s fun looking up stories relating to toys I like such as dolls and Barbie and mlp.

So maybe I will get into borrowing some kids stories from the library again. I want to read more young adult stuff again sometime, but I know shorter stories tend to be easier for me, and stuff geared towards kids can be less dark and overwhelming (although, sometimes dark is okay if I like a story enough or understand the dark parts aren’t meant to be as negative. Like, in hitty, there’s a large part of the story about whaling. It’s dark for me and I am not the biggest fan, as obviously I hate that the poor animals are being harmed like that, but knowing it’s a more historical story, I understand that it’s not trying to be negative with a darker part like that. Whaling was a big part of the older days for awhile, anyways.)
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 12/31/2023, 6:22 pm

Ahoy ahoy. My bedroom is all fixed and I've been playing a lot of Pokemon and reading books so nothing too crazy.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39