TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show

3 posters

Go down

Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show Empty Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show

Post by J-Ster 12/16/2022, 4:50 pm

Well, I just found out that Ash and Pikachu are leaving the Pokémon series. There are 11 more episodes involving them before the next series starts, sometime in April, which has two new characters in it.

Wow, I didn't expect to see this today. Although, I think Journeys is certainly a great series to be the finale, with lots of previous characters returning to the show, and Ash winning some of his best ever battles. Plus, since it appears the new season is a reboot, it works a lot better having new characters in it, rather than doing what Unova did (resetting Ash's skills and knowledge of being a trainer)

It'll be interesting to see what those final 11 episodes of Ash's journey is like, and hopefully they'll end the show on great note.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show Empty Re: Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show

Post by Jirachu 12/18/2022, 6:12 pm

Surprised

Biggest news for the coming new year right there.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show Empty Re: Ash and Pikachu to leave the Pokémon show

Post by Melcharge 12/23/2022, 9:23 pm

I'm honestly glad that they're doing this. I remember years ago fans would talk about Ash's journey ending and them making a new series with new characters, but no one thought it would happen. All this time later, and it's finally happening! Smile

Ash is a good character, but he's had his time to shine. The Pokémon series needs a breath of fresh air.

I definitely want to see the final episodes. I hope they'll be put on Netflix soon.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down