TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Master Journeys

Go down

Pokémon Master Journeys Empty Pokémon Master Journeys

Post by J-Ster 8/25/2023, 8:59 pm

We have a thread about the first season of this series, but I noticed we didn't have one about the second and third season. So, I've decided to make seperate threads for the other seasons. Here's one for the second season of the show.

Pokémon Master Journeys is the 24th season of the show. It's also the second season of the Pokémon Journeys series. This series continues Ash and Goh's adventures across all eight Pokémon regions. Just like the first season of Journeys, this season is different to all the previous ones before it. Ash is continuing his quest to reach the top 8 ranked Pokémon trainers in the world. Meanwhile, Goh's goal is to complete the Pokedex.

I think the plot pacing in the Journeys series is a lot better than previous series, and there seems to be less filler epsiodes in this series than there were in previous series (although, Journeys still does have a fair amount of boring filler episodes).
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down