TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last Pokémon episode you watched?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was the last Pokémon episode you watched? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last Pokémon episode you watched?

Post by Jirachu 11/17/2021, 12:02 pm

Battling the Generation Gap

Really good episode Smile The battle with Dawn and Lila was epic and I also really liked those tiger lily smiles Lila did. Smile They were really elegant and cool. It might be my 3rd favourite contest battle Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

What was the last Pokémon episode you watched? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last Pokémon episode you watched?

Post by J-Ster 1/3/2022, 2:15 pm

I think it was the D/P episode where Dawn battles Ursula's Plusle and Minum. It was a great episode.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/27/2022, 8:37 pm

Renton and I watched the first X/Y ep together recently. Smile It was his first time watching the anime since Johto. xD
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 8/17/2023, 9:58 pm

Leaping Toward the Dream.

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2