TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last Nintendo game you played?

+3
Melcharge
Jirachu
J-Ster
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was the last Nintendo game you played? Empty What was the last Nintendo game you played?

Post by J-Ster 1/4/2021, 11:50 am

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I sold some items on the game and tidied up my island a bit.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

What was the last Nintendo game you played? Empty Re: What was the last Nintendo game you played?

Post by Jirachu 1/4/2021, 11:51 am

Smash brothers Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

What was the last Nintendo game you played? Empty Re: What was the last Nintendo game you played?

Post by Melcharge 1/4/2021, 6:02 pm

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I just played it a little bit while in a waiting room.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/4/2021, 9:01 pm

Bayonetta 2 although "Nintendo game" is a bit liberal. I guess it counts since Nintendo funded the franchise after the first so Platinum has said Bayonetta is now a Nintendo exclusive due to this.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfingpichu 1/4/2021, 10:04 pm

It was Animal Crossing though I HAVE been playing a lot of Pikmin 3 as well. LOVE that game <3
Surfingpichu
Surfingpichu

Melcharge and Gorgeousgirl21 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 1/11/2021, 11:03 am

mario kart 7
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/11/2021, 5:27 pm

Pokémon Shield. Since I got a Shiny Stone I put Cappuccino the Minccino back on my team and started training him to try to get his level closer to the rest of the team. He's at 40 now, I think, but I want him to get to 45 before I progress in the game. Been training in the Wild Area.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilla 1/11/2021, 9:48 pm

Stranded Deep
Nilla
Nilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfingpichu 1/11/2021, 9:58 pm

Stardew Valley. Still playing. Love this game
Surfingpichu
Surfingpichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascended Dialga 1/18/2021, 8:20 pm

Splatoon 2 for me. I was Team Super Star in the recent Splatfest, but Team Super Mushroom won. After the results were announced, I played in Salmon Run for a couple of hours.
Ascended Dialga
Ascended Dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/19/2021, 5:40 pm

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX. I started a new file because I changed my mind about what Pokémon I wanted to play as. xD I'm an Eevee and my partner is a Pikachu. I've been having lots of fun with this file so far! This remake is super nostalgic to me since I loved the original PMD Red/Blue, and this version might be even better.

I'm at Sinister Woods right now, the dungeon where you go to rescue Metapod and fight Team Meanies.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 7/17/2021, 12:21 pm

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I'm making a Mario-themed section on my island.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 7/22/2021, 3:29 pm

I think it was Pokémon Puzzle Challenge on my 3DS (Virtual Console). I played it while watching YouTube videos yesterday.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 7/22/2021, 8:50 pm

Super Smash Brothers Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 8/10/2021, 5:18 pm

Console: Pokémon Yellow on my 3DS. Smile I just beat Brock, and my current team is Pikachu (Thunder) and Nidoran Female (Maureen).

Mobile: Magikarp Jump. I finished training up Starlight (a yellow calico one) and now I'll try the league again!
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next