TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo launches festive offers

2 posters

Go down

Nintendo launches festive offers Empty Nintendo launches festive offers

Post by Kyng 12/17/2023, 9:03 pm

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/12/nintendo-launches-festive-offers-switch-eshop-sale-discounts-on-over-3000-games-europe

What's that? You thought that the discounts were over because Black Friday is finished? Ohh no, no, no. It is December in Nintendo land, and if that means anything, it means that the discounts are never over.

Yes, that's right, Nintendo has today launched its Festive Offers sale on the Switch eShop, knocking down the prices of over 3,000 games. This sale is going to be sticking around until 31st December, so you have plenty of time to pick up a bargain, but trust us when we say that there is a lot on offer.

The full list of every discounted game can be found on the Nintendo eShop, but we have highlighted some of the big standouts below so that you have some guidance when checking what's out there.

Wow, that's quite a lot of games... surely there will be something for everyone!

Will you be buying anything?

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Nintendo launches festive offers Empty Re: Nintendo launches festive offers

Post by Melcharge 12/18/2023, 9:50 pm

Wish I knew about this when we had more money. Razz I might let Renton know anyway, in case he wants a new game, but he doesn't play his Switch as much anymore.

I might take a look, in case there's something I want that's really cheap, but I don't know if I can spare more money for games right now.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down