TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first video game?

4 posters

Go down

What was your first video game? Empty What was your first video game?

Post by J-Ster 7/29/2021, 8:44 pm

What was the first video game you remember playing?

For me, the first video game I remember playing was the Toy Story 2 video game adaptation. This happened in summer 2006 when I was aged four. My dad bought a copy of the game for me to play on his old (and now broken) PS1.

That was how I played my first game. xD
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

What was your first video game? Empty Re: What was your first video game?

Post by Jirachu 8/7/2021, 3:34 am

I don't know if educational software counts but it it does.....then its Hello Kitty: Under The Big Top for me Smile (it was my first computer game at age 4. pretty much the only hello kitty thing i ever was exposed to as a young child, tho, but i guess it still counts her as part of my earlier childhood years xD)

If this game doesn't count then I don't really remember what my first was outside that lol
Jirachu
Jirachu

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 8/25/2021, 7:51 pm

The original Mario for NES. I played it with my dad a lot. Funny you mention the Toy Story 2 game since I used to own it and sucked at it.
slooroo
slooroo

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 9/5/2021, 2:50 pm

My dad did furniture repair when I was little, and while he was working a Game Boy fell out of a couch. He asked if he could bring it home to his daughter and they said yes, so I ended up with a Game Boy Pocket and Pokémon Blue. Obviously, I liked it a lot. xD
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 9/6/2021, 1:12 pm

slooroo wrote:The original Mario for NES. I played it with my dad a lot. Funny you mention the Toy Story 2 game since I used to own it and sucked at it.
That's cool you used to own the TS2 game too. How far did you end up getting in it?

Melanie wrote:My dad did furniture repair when I was little, and while he was working a Game Boy fell out of a couch. He asked if he could bring it home to his daughter and they said yes, so I ended up with a Game Boy Pocket and Pokémon Blue. Obviously, I liked it a lot. xD

That's a cool way to get introduced to video games. And what a cool discovery that was in the couch.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/6/2023, 12:17 am

Can I just aknolage the fact that I also thought art programs=video games as a kid and that they toke up a lot of my childhood “gaming” moments? XD I like the humor I throw in there…haha
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down