TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads

4 posters

Go down

Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads Empty Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads

Post by J-Ster 1/25/2022, 11:43 am

Recently, I've been deciding on what changes to make to the board's layouts. I've noticed that the 'Spin-Off Pokémon Games board only has five threads. This board was created earlier last year, but never seems to have taken off.

So, I was thinking of removing that board and just moving the exsisiting threads into the general Pokémon board. As I don't feel it would do much better as a sub-board even. At the moment, I don't feel a new board is needed to replace it, but I'm open to hearing board suggestions.

Another idea I'm thinking of doing is closing some of the less popular forum game threads. Like most members, I enjoy the forum games a lot, but I feel we have some that are very similar. So, I'm thinking of closing some of the similar ones that get bland after a while (for example 'A-W' games) as those aren't too interesting)

What are your thoughts on this idea?
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads Empty Re: Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads

Post by Kyng 1/26/2022, 6:54 pm

Definitely agreed on removing the spin-offs board, because there are only five threads, and no realistic prospect of it getting any more any time soon.

I'm indifferent on removing those forum games, but I'm okay with A-W games as long as they're not flooding the forum (which, at the moment, they aren't).

Kyng

J-Ster and Jirachu like this post

Back to top Go down

Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads Empty Re: Removing the 'Pokemon Spin-Off Games' board, and closing some forum game threads

Post by Melcharge 1/27/2022, 8:36 pm

I agree about removing the spin-off games board. When was the last time anyone even posted there?

As for the A-W games... I like those. But I'm fine with them being removed as long as you replace them with new games. I wish there were more active forum game threads here.
Melcharge
Melcharge

J-Ster and Jirachu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 1/28/2022, 11:19 am

Oh this is the thread you meant Smile Yeah the spin offs having their own board is boring, I think removing it is a good idea. I like the idea Melcharge has about making some new games sometime too Smile
Jirachu
Jirachu

J-Ster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 1/28/2022, 11:28 am

Thanks for the input! I'll go and make the sub-board change now.

As for forum games, it definitely sounds like a great idea for some new ones to be made.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Jirachu and Melcharge like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down