TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the last show you watched?

+8
Lady Pikachu
Emily
JHG
Jirachu
Melcharge
Surfingpichu
slooroo
Kyng
12 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

What's the last show you watched? - Page 16 Empty Re: What's the last show you watched?

Post by Melcharge 12/14/2023, 12:47 pm

Aqua Teen Hunger Force last night. There was a new episode. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

What's the last show you watched? - Page 16 Empty Re: What's the last show you watched?

Post by Jirachu 12/15/2023, 4:35 am

I watched a documentary about my little pony earlier tonight and it put a smile on my face Smile

It actually amazes me to hear that mlp’s peek popularity overall was the 2010s when fim came out 0.0;;; I got to witness something pretty big didn’t I… Very Happy

The older gen ponies are cute, but I probably do like the two newest gens best, too. I did see the 80s cartoon with my brother, and, dispite the adorable theme song…..that cartoon was freakin’ dark o-0;;; Like there were always these really spooky villains in every episode. The documentary questioned if that cartoon was suitable for typical little girls, and I agree; the general scariness of that show is not just questionable for little GIRLS, but, I recall some episodes were so dark I wonder if they were okay for really any kids o.o;; fim is really a lot more sweet and innocent and happy. Lauren Faust did a great job Smile plus, in general, the writing in it really is amazing, and has so many cool pop references so it’s not just a kids show, really, but also very kid friendly. That’s a good ballence.

I recall also seeing my little pony tales at the old house, too (we owned the dvds for both gen one and my little pony tales). MLPT isn’t as good as fim, either, but it is a lot more little girl/child friendly overall than the gen one series struck me as being. It was an enjoyable watch, but the writing for fim is still the best overall.

I gotta say the documentary was an eye opener, cos a lot of parts of it actually talk about how gender roles are more social construct than anything. Like, before mlp…..horses weren’t really that much of a “girls” thing. Which also makes me think about how pink used to be a boys colour long ago. I do feel although I was picked on for being girly in the past, and told it was generally “wrong” at times, what really can bother me about me being girly is……well, I have autism, and it’s not “typical” of an autistic female to be “girly” (or, in my case, ultra girly—-as in girly practically all my life). Some sites have talked about an “extreme make brain” thing, although it seems recent studies are disproving it. If not for me worry autistic females couldn’t be girly, I probably woulda more easily tuned out the bullies. Where did a lot of the bullies from my past also come from?….wrong planet forum. But I have heard a lot of people on there aren’t really Neuro diverse, but actually pretend to be it just to appear “different”. Which is really cruel to real disabled people and insulting and stupid as heck if you ask me. But it does show that forum is nothing for me to be bothered by. It’s just a sad and dark part of the web I don’t need to involve with.

What I find cool about the brony craze as well is, most grown men that followed it were probably more typically “manly” in many other ways. But, even outside that, the majority of fans being male just shows in general that cute things can be for anyone Smile But I respect if some people also aren’t mlp fans, too. And I am becoming more and more calm about gender stuff and accepting of who I am these days thanks to my optimism goal anyways. Wink
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/17/2023, 3:22 pm

@Jirachu , what was the MLP documentary called and where did you watch it? I might want to see it too. Smile

Anyway:

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, an anime Renton is showing me. xD It's really cute and fun. We watched the second episode last night.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/18/2023, 2:04 pm

Bob's Burgers
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/19/2023, 3:42 am

Malcolm in the Middle with my mom while eating dinner. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 12/23/2023, 11:28 pm

Hilda

Kyng

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/25/2023, 9:28 pm

Malcolm in the Middle while eating lunch today.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/28/2023, 10:51 pm

Wagon Train
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 12/29/2023, 10:44 pm

Richard Osman's House of Games

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 12/30/2023, 11:01 pm

The Amazing World of Gumball with Renton last night while eating dinner.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdiestKen 12/31/2023, 2:16 pm

La CQ
NerdiestKen
NerdiestKen

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Ster 1/2/2024, 6:05 pm

Football highlights of yesterday's matches.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16