TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three board changes

Go down

Three board changes Empty Three board changes

Post by J-Ster 7/10/2023, 10:07 am

Over here, I suggested some changes to the forum. Here are the changes that have been made to the forum:

Added a "Blogs" board. This is a place where members can create their own blog threads. There are already some blog threads on the forum, but since these threads have never had a specific forum to go in, they've always been posted in either the 'General' forum, or the 'Creative Work' forum,' or just sometimes posted in the general chat thread. Now that there's a place for threads like these, I expect more will be started

Removed the Pokémon Video Games board
This board hadn't been posted in much in the last year and half, so it didn't seem like to was needed anymore. All the Pokémon video game threads have been merged with the 'Nintendo' board.

Added a 'Forum Guides' board

Recently, I've written a few guides for how to use some features on the forum. Originally these were put in the 'Announcements' board. However, I thought that they'd be easier to find in their own board. Since this board is intended to just a read-only one, I didn't bother mentoning this chnage in the prevous thread. The board can be found here.
https://tdhf2.forumotion.com/f15-forum-guides

J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down