TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gumbino's What REALLY Happens in Pokémon

Go down

Gumbino's What REALLY Happens in Pokémon Empty Gumbino's What REALLY Happens in Pokémon

Post by J-Ster 8/4/2023, 7:50 pm

I thought I'd make a thread about a comedy series that I find hilarious.

What REALLY Happens in Pokémon in a parody series of the first Pokémon Kanto season. It's a comedy series that's full of funny dialogue and characters from the first season of the actual show. Most episodes are usually between 5-7 minutes long. The series is created by Gumbino, - who's created many other video game-related animations too.

The series follows Ash Ketchum and co as they travel across Kanto. Each character that appears has a completely different personality to what they have in the actual show, and the Pokémon speak dialogue in this series. Misty doesn't have her bike stolen in this version, but keeps on accusing everyone of stealing it, and only travels with Ash because she believes he took it. Brock has no idea why he decided to travel with them and quite his job as a GYM leader. Pikachu doesn't want to travel with them at all, but has to because Ash stole him from Prof Oak's lab. And before Ash leaves on his journey, he says goodbye to his mum (who often shrieks absoloute gibberish and forgets the most basic of facts about Ash).

There are lots of reasons to enjoy watching these episodes. The funny narration in each episode, along with crazy plot twists, comedic writing for characters lines, funny personalities of each character, funny character voices. These are some of the main reason why this series is fun to watch. The series is very creative and is telling a alternative story of the show. I'd definitely recommend giving this series a watch.

Here's a link to the full playlist of the series:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7z8SQeih5AdUZvp2JUdYW7WKfF9xa7Rh

The first episode always makes me laugh. The funny narration along with the random gibberis that Ash's mum shouts in that episodes are hilarious, IMO.
J-Ster
J-Ster
Admin

Back to top Go down