TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last game you played?

+8
Jirachu
J-Ster
Abwayax
Kyng
Melcharge
Lady Pikachu
Surfingpichu
slooroo
12 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

What was the last game you played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last game you played?

Post by Melcharge 1/12/2021, 12:45 am

I decided to add Cappuccino the Minccino back to my Shield team as my final Pokémon, and I've been training him up. Not much else lately.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

What was the last game you played? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last game you played?

Post by slooroo 1/13/2021, 5:18 am

I'm exhausted but I don't want to go to bed yet so I may just play something kind of mindless like a FPS.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfingpichu 1/14/2021, 3:29 am

Monster Hunter World! Doing the Iceborn DLC
Surfingpichu
Surfingpichu

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/14/2021, 7:17 pm

Last game I played was Fishing Adventures and I finally unlocked Germany. Just the nature sounds helped me sleep though. Today I might play Sonic and then maybe continue my EU4 Ethiopia turned into Israel campaign.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/19/2021, 6:12 pm

I'm currently playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX and having a lot of fun with it! Smile I'm an Eevee, my partner is a Pikachu named Jackie, and we're Team Writers! (Does anyone get this reference? Razz)

I'm also hoping to start my Pokémon Pearl Nuzlocke soon. Surfingpichu talked about doing a Drabblelocke, where she would Nuzlocke a game and write drabbles to go with it, and I thought I'd try something like that too! My idea is that I Nuzlocke Pearl as Julian Winter (the main character from the story I'm writing) and write little chapters in-character as him, imagining that he woke up in the Pokémon world and was forced to become a Trainer. It sounds super fun, and it'll be my first Nuzlocke in over five years (and if I complete it, the first Nuzlocke I'll ever complete).

I chose Pearl over Platinum because I'm saving Platinum for a regular playthrough, and I adore D/P and find the original ones SO nostalgic. I know they're not as good, but I still love them. xD
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/19/2021, 7:11 pm

I got a little further in Sonic than last time since I'm beginning to remember the levels so I can get 100 rings for extra lives. For the life of me I can't beat the mini games to get the chaos emeralds though.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 1/20/2021, 12:22 am

Civilization: Beyond Earth

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/20/2021, 7:34 pm

Beautifully EU4 is still borked and I think Paradox are still clueless on how to fix it. So I guess I'll play Sonic or get back into Phantasy Star II once I'm bored of reading for the day.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/2/2021, 5:56 pm

I started playing Animal Crossing again. Just did my usual stuff, collected fruit, gave stuff to villagers, etc. It was pretty fun.

I'm at the part in Mystery Dungeon DX where you have to help a Wynaut.

I haven't been playing games as much lately, but I'd like to get back into them more. Maybe play a Pokémon game on my 3DS or something.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 2/2/2021, 6:46 pm

I tried the Warcraft mod for EU4 but unfortunately it's still too new so there wasn't enough to do in it yet. Other than that I haven't been playing much lately.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/3/2021, 12:29 pm

I haven’t been gaming so much lately but I do want to get farther in some Pokémon files.

Well, sometimes I have been very into gaming resently, but it’s mostly been dress ups, and I duno if most people would count that (though I do) xD

I wish there was a Pokémon game where you could be a coordinator like dawn or may. That would be adorable :3

Edit; as in the main story too and the game was all about contests xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 2/6/2021, 6:51 pm

I may move cables around so I can play Tony Hawk's Underground later. I haven't played it since I was a teen.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 2/21/2021, 6:08 pm

Civilization V

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 2/21/2021, 6:22 pm

I started another Skyrim campaign but I don't know how long I'll play it. I mostly made it for when I need to kill time at night.
slooroo
slooroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 2/28/2021, 5:53 pm

Since I got so tired of AC: New Horizons that I can't get into it right now, I started new files on New Leaf and Happy Home Designer (anyone remember that game?). I named my new town "Moonfall" since I thought it sounded pretty, and I finally got a house and a 100% approval rating. It's going a bit slow since I'm not as into this game as I used to be. My favorite villagers so far are Pekoe, Bonbon, and Velma.

I've also been playing some Pokémon games here and there. I finally finished grinding for the final battles on Shield. I played Sun and Alpha Sapphire a bit on my trip, and continued my Pearl Nuzlocke. Last night I played Gold for the heck of it.

I also bought Minecraft recently, but I don't know how to play it yet.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next