TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I like about the present/my life now

+5
Kyng
Melcharge
slooroo
Jirachu
JHG
9 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I like about the present/my life now Empty What I like about the present/my life now

Post by JHG 1/10/2021, 8:16 am

Say things you like in the modern era. As Cinemawins says, “Because liking things is better than not liking things.”
JHG
JHG

Jirachu, Melcharge and darkmaster006 like this post

Back to top Go down

What I like about the present/my life now Empty Re: What I like about the present/my life now

Post by Jirachu 1/10/2021, 12:27 pm

I like my boyfriend and my accepting my childhood more now Smile

And I seem, on average, a lot better about the girlyness thing.

I also have a lot of real life connections now too Smile and a nice new home

And change is a lot less scary for me now thanks to all that happened last year
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge and JHG like this post

Back to top Go down

What I like about the present/my life now Empty Re: What I like about the present/my life now

Post by slooroo 1/11/2021, 4:42 am

I care enough to live so hey that's a start. I'll miss too much if I'm not like potentially good games or low quality posting at people.
slooroo
slooroo

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/12/2021, 2:20 am

I have such wonderful and supportive friends. <3 They're the main thing keeping me going right now.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu, Surfingpichu and JHG like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JHG 1/12/2021, 4:27 am

I have a long list of fictional crushes!
JHG
JHG

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by slooroo 1/12/2021, 11:26 pm

Being able to find fascination in some simpler things
slooroo
slooroo

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 1/13/2021, 9:56 am

Last night i figured out finally that its stupid to hate myself for being girly o.o

i actually feel weirder about my insecurities from the cringe years now....but, hopefully; i will have waaaaaaay less meltdowns now😊
Jirachu
Jirachu

JHG liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 1/23/2021, 9:36 pm

I usually manage to stay happy and positive now, even through rough times. Smile

Related: I'm progressing with my mental health recovery and have improved a ton over the last couple years.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/13/2021, 2:42 pm

I don’t deal with the guilt I had to face in the cringe years anymore. For one, I live on my own now; so I no longer live with people I fear would abandon me for bad behavior Wink

This is making me especially today fear becoming bad less and it’s making me more confident I can be a nice person Smile lack of fear brings more of a sense of hope Very Happy
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by JHG 3/18/2021, 3:48 am

Blue Maxima's Flashpoint works well!
JHG
JHG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/24/2021, 8:24 pm

I am working better and better at coping skills and have so many less meltdowns now Smile

Even if I have sugar xD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 3/29/2021, 6:03 pm

I have an amazing, wonderful boyfriend now. <3 We love each other so much and never want to be apart. He makes me feel SO happy and loved.

I haven't had self-hating thoughts since I got with him too. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu and JHG like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/30/2021, 10:21 pm

I thought of my boyfriend at program today when I felt triggered about them mentioning teenagers earlier Smile

Thinking about a loved one instead of melting down due to a fear related to ptsd is a good self love thing to do. I know he would not want me beating myself up over the high school bully obsession anymore. And I am sick and tired of how upset I get about that too o.o;;; and whining about it probably doesn’t make it better. Bullies are awful, and they shouldn’t exist anymore, but you really shouldn’t get upset over what is not easy for you to control....

It’s better to just think of bestfriendshipping instead Smile or any other coping skill I can think of over time.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyng 2/17/2022, 11:40 pm

I like the quality of today's model trains.

(Yes, they're very expensive - but you do get what you pay for!!!)

Kyng

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/19/2022, 9:41 pm

I am learning more and more coping skills Smile

Right now I feel my new jacket from Jster has been a really good coping skill for tonight. It’s a good clothing item for feeling more confident and less bothered about the world and my place in it Smile

It’s just such a cool jacket.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum