TDHF (The Dazzling House Forum) A forum for video game topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I like about the present/my life now

+5
Kyng
Melcharge
slooroo
Jirachu
JHG
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I like about the present/my life now - Page 2 Empty Re: What I like about the present/my life now

Post by JHG 2/23/2022, 6:28 am

I've gotten into writing fanfiction!
JHG
JHG

Back to top Go down

What I like about the present/my life now - Page 2 Empty Re: What I like about the present/my life now

Post by Melcharge 2/24/2022, 2:12 pm

I'm now living in an apartment with my boyfriend, RentonThunder (not his irl name, obviously Razz). We had this entire thing over the last year where we met up several times and video called whenever we were apart. Now we live together and adopted a kitten. :3

Renton has an IT job at PNC Bank and I have an office I can write in.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 2/26/2022, 9:30 am

I like that I have been getting more into art and seem interested in learning more about it Smile I found it inspiring doing that advanced art thing at ac a few days ago. Today I may wanna try some still life drawings in honer of it:)
Jirachu
Jirachu

JHG liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 3/8/2022, 7:09 pm

I finally got the main area of the apartment (plus the kitchen) clean. Smile It looks and feels SO much better to be in a clean space.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 3/18/2022, 6:25 am

I am trying to be kinder to myself about whether I use “stuff” now and I am exercising more readily Smile

I like singing karaoke with the neighbors a lot nowadays too
Jirachu
Jirachu

JHG liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 4/15/2022, 11:13 pm

My mental health is improving on my new med and I can talk to people irl now. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 4/18/2022, 8:22 pm

My mental health is improving too

It no longer bothers me that I am a girly girl Smile

It bothers me more if I am hard on myself and I know that my being hard on myself hurts other people now too. So I am learning to avoid any self directed anger now, period.

Also…..I sorta feel empowered focusing a bit on the idea of noise canceling headphones today. I probably will never own any. But the idea of them alone is sort of a comfort regardless.
Jirachu
Jirachu

Kyng liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 5/13/2022, 3:57 pm

I live in an apartment with my boyfriend. My boyfriend has a full-time job. I'm progressing in writing my hopefully final draft. I have family and friends who care about me. These are all things to be grateful for. Smile
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 5/16/2022, 8:40 pm

My optimism goal I am working on is going well Smile even my weekends are improving xD today I wasn’t sure how I was gonna handle quarantine, till I got tested (negative thankfully), but it all ended up working out and my day was happy Smile

And then I celebrated by going out to buy soda and snacks….xDD
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 5/23/2022, 4:01 am

Renton and I talk things out when we have disagreements. Smile And we seem to be okay with money right now.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu and Jarno like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 5/23/2022, 10:01 am

My friends from activity center Smile I am starting more get togethers with them now too^^
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 6/1/2022, 5:09 pm

My mom and I have been going to get coffee together nearly every morning lately. Smile It's a lot of fun.
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 6/1/2022, 10:46 pm

At the activity center/day program I go to, I am in a whole new group now, with also more friends who like to get creative in it along side me Smile

I really love this new group and more and more everyday, I see how much better it is than my old group was for me. It’s really nice this change they resently did has so much positivity to it Very Happy
Jirachu
Jirachu

Melcharge liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melcharge 6/9/2022, 5:14 pm

I can handle Renton being at work better than I used to. I have other people I can spend time with too, plus plenty of things to do by myself. xD
Melcharge
Melcharge

Jirachu liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachu 6/19/2022, 2:24 pm

I feel happy to be vegetarian and that it is one of my coping skills now Smile

One of my top ones in fact

Being a vegetarian actually gives me confidence in many levels Very Happy
Jirachu
Jirachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum